Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ben and Maddie's Birthday day






This past Friday we all celebrated the twins first birthday. I can't believe it came so fast, and I am still in ugly shoes! (so sad!)

We had a wonderful day on Friday at Grammy's house. We all drove up and went out to lunch. The kids were so excited to see Grammy and Maddie was so proud of her latest trick -- walking! She really got to strut her stuff for Grammy.

We all went out to lunch and had a lovely meal. At the end of their meal the restaurant provided the babies with homemade tapioca pudding. Did you know that this is made from egg whites? Well, I did not know this. After lunch we decided to take a lovely tour of the Hershey Medical Center. They are currently under construction and I think it will look lovely when done. And... we found out that Ben is allergic to egg whites. What a treat! Overall is was a really nice day and Ben made sure that we all looked like fools by laughing and maintaining his normal happy demeanor for all the nurses and doctors.

Happy birthday Ben and Maddie!

No comments: