Saturday, November 10, 2007

Photos from the Hospital









Well, I never realized that I did not get the babies' photos from when they were first born until... you guessed it! The photo company called me. They were going to delete the images and offered me a last chance offer. So I figured what the heck, I asked her to pic out the best picture of the kids and send them. Well it may have been the drugs or hot flashes, but I forgot how bad the photos were. Maddie looked like her Angelina Jolie lips got sucked into a pool drain and Ben was just miserable. I got a good laugh out of the pictures so i thought I would share them with you. I have added some of the good pictures that we took to show that they did not look like this at any other time. (but I still think they are funny!)
Deb -- yes, that is the bear you gave Maddie in her bassinet with her. She still sleeps with it and loves to listen to Brahms' lullaby before going to sleep!

No comments: