Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Kelleher is Here!



Momma Bridget was scheduled for induction today at 8am. I went to the hospital to visit her at noon today to help pass the time. Well, she actually naturally went into labor at 3am and was 3cm when I arrived. I hung out with her until her mom came around 3:30-3:45ish. By the time I came home, I saw the post that Baby Kelleher was born at 4:11 today. She does not have her name yet, but she was 5 pounds, 13 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long and has amazing blonde hair. I guess she was waiting for me to leave to come into the world! Bashful little Bah! Well, I went back tonight to see her, Mommy and Daddy...and well, smell that new baby smell. She is beyond gorgeous! and so so sweet. Here are some pics of the new Daddy and hit little Bah!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thanks so much for the pictures Vanessa! We were both thrilled that you were able to be there for the birth of our little Siobhán