Sunday, July 26, 2009

Marsh Creek



On July 2nd, Chris and I took the kids to Marsh Creek for the first time. They loved the little bit of sand near the water's edge and scampering from the grass to the water. This was their first trip to a place I spent so much time as a girl. My parents used to take one of our sailboats -- day-sailers to fast catamarans to Marsh Creek until Dad got sick of putting a mast up and down each time and then got a boat moored near the Chesapeake. (Now it is in s slip, no more mooring for these guys!). Anyway, i have such fond memories I could not wait to see how they would like it and sure enough, they loved it! We later brought them back with bathing suits so they could go in past their knees and sit in the water (I don't think it is still polluted?!?!). It was a great afternoon. Next step is to bring Mom-mom out as our fisherman expert!

No comments: