The kids are not yet potty trained -- much to my chagrin - and I am using the new beds as an incentive. Well one night after Daddy went to work, they refused to go to sleep and were raising quite a ruckus in their cribs. When I went upstairs, Ben asked to sleep in his bed. As it was late, and I was tired, I put him in his bed, and then Maddie in hers. Not five minutes later this is what I found. They loved it and were playing for about 20 minutes before deciding to join me downstairs. It all ended with them back in their cribs for the night and the beds have not yet been put into use as we are not yet using the potty... the prerequisite for the beds...or rather incentive??
Saturday, October 10, 2009
11 PM Play Time
The kids are not yet potty trained -- much to my chagrin - and I am using the new beds as an incentive. Well one night after Daddy went to work, they refused to go to sleep and were raising quite a ruckus in their cribs. When I went upstairs, Ben asked to sleep in his bed. As it was late, and I was tired, I put him in his bed, and then Maddie in hers. Not five minutes later this is what I found. They loved it and were playing for about 20 minutes before deciding to join me downstairs. It all ended with them back in their cribs for the night and the beds have not yet been put into use as we are not yet using the potty... the prerequisite for the beds...or rather incentive??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment