I had to run a quick errand this morning and since Ben has been so cranky, I took him with me. When we came home (about 30 min later) Maddie was so excited to see him she hugged him and said "Oh Ben! I missed you!" It was too cute and they hugged several times...enough for us to get a quick picture of it.
Friday, January 30, 2009
"Ben I missed you!"
I had to run a quick errand this morning and since Ben has been so cranky, I took him with me. When we came home (about 30 min later) Maddie was so excited to see him she hugged him and said "Oh Ben! I missed you!" It was too cute and they hugged several times...enough for us to get a quick picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww how cute. It's so nice that they have each other and will be so close.
It was so nice to see since they are normally climbing over one an other acting looney!
Post a Comment