Well the pics form Halloween did not turn out well. I think the kids messed with the camera and changed some settings so the flash would not work. So here are some pics from Paityn's Halloween parade and what little I have from Halloween itself. Christian was here for Halloween and dressed as a storm trooper from Star Wars. He insisted on carrying the twins' pumpkins and had a great time following Dad and the wagon of twins around the street. After Ben and Maddie were done, he and Dad went around and hit a few more streets while the three of us hung outside with Shane and Kyle. They had a lot of fun with their tricycles in the driveway and I had fun watching someone else (Shane and Kyle!!) run after them. We had a wonderful night and everyone fell asleep and slept hard!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Halloween - Finally!
Well the pics form Halloween did not turn out well. I think the kids messed with the camera and changed some settings so the flash would not work. So here are some pics from Paityn's Halloween parade and what little I have from Halloween itself. Christian was here for Halloween and dressed as a storm trooper from Star Wars. He insisted on carrying the twins' pumpkins and had a great time following Dad and the wagon of twins around the street. After Ben and Maddie were done, he and Dad went around and hit a few more streets while the three of us hung outside with Shane and Kyle. They had a lot of fun with their tricycles in the driveway and I had fun watching someone else (Shane and Kyle!!) run after them. We had a wonderful night and everyone fell asleep and slept hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment