Monday, October 1, 2007

Ben walks!

Well, I have no picture, but Ben has started taking a few steps. He started this week taking one or two steps before launching himself onto the sofa or into his mommy. Unfortunately it has been happening so fast that I have yet to capture it on film. (well, not film exactly!)

On Saturday the babies spent their afternoon with Aunt Michele and Ben was taking up to 6 steps and standing independently. Unfortunately he did not repeat this at Aunt Tarri and Uncle Jim's house tonight. I guess there was too much to hold onto at Tarri and Jim's.

More to come as he develops these skills and it gets captured on film (or is it card??)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I can't believe he is walking now! Way to go Ben!!

Vanessa said...

Ben says:
Thanks for the support! Mommy never thought I'd get here!

Anonymous said...

They are so BEAUTIFUL.. Maddie is running X-country this year.. but when things die down a little we will be out for a visit.. Miss seeing you..

Any

Vanessa said...

Amy -We miss you too!