
Well, today we went to Picture People after having a rough time at Sears. The kids were crazy at Sears and the pictures did not turn out too well. Well, at Picture People, we got to sit in the room for a bit, let the kids run around some and get acclimated, and then the photographer came in. She was WONDERFUL!!! The pictures came out great. I created a link in the title so you can see the pictures.
While we were there, I saw this little hat that makes a baby's head look like a sunflower. Well, I know the kids are too old for it, but I could not resist! I made Maddie wear it and she was NOT happy about it. Well, check it out for yourself... then call Child Services. I just thought it was too cute and funny to see her try to get it off her head!.

No comments:
Post a Comment