
Well, I have gotten several emails asking me about the "ugly shoes" comment in the first post. After having the kids, I started having problems with my feet and was told to wear running sneakers, then use inserts in these sneaks, and so on and so on. On top of that I kept hearing ... "well it took 9 months to do this to you, it will take 9 motnhs to go away." So my goal was to be back is fabulous shoes by their first birthday party.. alas that did not happen. HOWEVER.... I am planning a trip to Nordstroms on the 9th with Momma and Tarri to get some non-running-sneaker shoes. Look out Stuart Weitzman! Here I come.
Needless to say that the feet are finally starting to return to normal. Thanks for asking!

2 comments:
Hi Vanessa!
It's Jenn (Bridget's friend). I just wanted to let you know that there IS hope for your feet. I had the same problems as you I bet...(feet hurt everytime you would get up after sitting or laying down? to point where you'd limp?)I ended up getting a cortisone shot and it was instant relief. Hurt like a mother for about 10 seconds, but hey, we're Moms, we went through childbirth and no pain can compare to contractions, so it's something you might want to think about. It was my last resort, but it worked.
Anyhow....let's get together soon for a playdate! Madeline had such a good time with your two cuties! Here is my email addy: jennifer.karsch@gmail.com, let me know what your schedule looks like...we'll get Bridget out with us too! It'll be fun.
Again, it was great seeing you and those two beautiful babies of yours! They really are so well behaved, seriously. I need some tips!
Take care,
Jenn
Thanks Jenn,
You've got to be kidding me! My two? Well behaved?? I'd love to get together and will email you. As for the feet thing, they have pretty much healed up now. I went out last week and boght a new pair of shoes with heals and EVERYTHING!!! (hmm... a little too excited maybe?)
Post a Comment